Mechanical Repair Coverage
The miles can add up but the repair costs don’t have to.
MEMBER’S CHOICE® Mechanical Repair Coverage can help deflect some risk of costly future, covered repairs keeping your vehicle running extra miles and extra years. With different coverage levels and deductibles to choose, there’s a plan to fit your family’s budget.
Whether you depend on your vehicle for work or getting your family to school and activities, you need transportation that’s safe and reliable. The older your vehicle, the more it takes to keep it in good working order. Not making small repairs can lead to even more expensive repairs and ignoring other repairs can be dangerous.
Benefits of the program*:
• Good at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada
• Rental reimbursement: up to $35 per day for 5 days (up to an additional 5 days for a verifiable
parts delay) from day one.
• 24-hour emergency roadside assistance: up to $100 per occurrence. Includes towing, battery jump
start, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance and lock-out service.
• Travel expense reimbursement: up to $500 for lodging, food and rental expense when a covered
breakdown occurs more than 100 miles from home.
• Transferable: if you sell your vehicle privately, the coverage can be transferred for a fee,
adding resale value and appeal.
• Cancelable: receive a full refund within the first 60 days or a pro-rated refund thereafter
less an administrative fee.
• No out of pocket expense at time of mechanical repair: (except for any deductible and any
repairs not covered by the policy)–the covered repair is paid directly to the authorized repair
• Ask about deductible options
*Program details may vary by state. Ask a Member Services Representative for details or receive a
quote by calling 575-748-9779
Mechanical Repair Coverage is provided and administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc. in
except CA, where coverage is offered as insurance by Virginia Surety Company, Inc., in FL, LA , OK and WI, where coverage is provided and administered by Automotive Warranty Services of Florida, Inc. (Florida License #60023) and in TX, where the Obligor and Administrator is Consumer Program Administrators, Inc., doing business as The Administrators of Consumer Programs; and in WA where the Obligor and Administrator is National Protection Care Company, Inc., all located at 175 West Jackson Blvd., Chicago Illinois 60604, 800.752.6265. This coverage is made available to you by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. In CA, where Mechanical Repair Coverage is offered as insurance (form MCCU-001-MBI), it is underwritten by Virginia Surety Company, Inc.
MRC-1613248.1-1016-1118 © CUNA Mutual Group 2016, All Rights Reserved.