Artesia Credit Union can offer loans for the purchase of automobiles, trucks, motorcycles and even boats. For more information on our vehicle and recreational vehicles, contact us and ask to speak with a loan officer.Apply (opens in new window/tab)
Sign all your paperwork right at the Dealership! Artesia Credit Union gives you the freedom of signing all of your papers with the dealer while still getting the best deal that only your local credit union can offer.
In this hectic world, the last thing you need to worry about is mailing a check for your loan payment. With our online payment system, making your loan payment has never been easier!
Take advantage of this great product. (opens in new window/tab)
We understand your time is very valuable. Please remember that payments from your ACU account are free when you use Online Banking! You can access your account in the top right corner of this page. If you are not currently enrolled in online banking or would like to setup a savings and checking account, please call 575-748-9779 or toll free 1-855-746-2205.
If you need to make a payment from another financial institution, we have a web service to assist you. You can make your payment from a credit card, debit card or directly from your checking account! To register, you will need to know your account number, date of birth and the last four of your social security number. There is a $10.00 convenience fee for this service.MAKE A ONE-TIME PAYMENT (opens in new window/tab)
As always, you can also call us at 575-748-9779 and we will be happy to assist you!
Fill in the GAP on your next vehicle loan!
There could be a big difference between what your automobile insurance will pay and what you owe on your loan. Most cars depreciate by thousands of dollars as soon as they are purchased. And if your car is stolen, accidentally damaged beyond repair, or otherwise declared a total loss, you are still liable to pay the difference, or the “gap” between your insurer’s settlement and your loan balance. Without protection, that “gap” in cost will come out of your pocket!
GAP coverage could save you thousands.
GUARANTEED AUTO PROTECTION, or GAP is low-cost coverage that pays the potentially high-cost difference between your insurance settlement and your loan balance on items directly related to the purchase of your vehicle.*
It’s easy to be covered.
You can sign up for GAP when you finance your vehicle with Artesia Credit Union. For your convenience, the amount of your GAP can be easily rolled right into your monthly loan payment.
The miles can add up, but the costs don’t have to
MEMBER’S CHOICE® Mechanical Repair Coverage can help deflect some risk of costly future, covered repairs keeping your vehicle running extra miles and extra years. With different coverage levels and deductibles to choose, there’s a plan to fit your family’s budget.
Whether you depend on your vehicle for work or getting your family to school and activities, you need transportation that’s safe and reliable. The older your vehicle, the more it takes to keep it in good working order. Not making small repairs can lead to even more expensive repairs and ignoring other repairs can be dangerous.
Benefits of the program*
- Good at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada
- Rental reimbursement: up to $35 per day for 5 days (up to an additional 5 days for a verifiable
- parts delay) from day one.
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance: up to $100 per occurrence. Includes towing, battery jump
- start, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance and lock-out service.
- Travel expense reimbursement: up to $500 for lodging, food and rental expense when a covered
- breakdown occurs more than 100 miles from home.
- Transferable: if you sell your vehicle privately, the coverage can be transferred for a fee,
- adding resale value and appeal.
- Cancelable: receive a full refund within the first 60 days or a pro-rated refund thereafter
- less an administrative fee.
- No out of pocket expense at time of mechanical repair: (except for any deductible and any
- repairs not covered by the policy)–the covered repair is paid directly to the authorized repair
- Ask about deductible options