ARTESIA CREDIT UNION REMAINS A SAFE PLACE FOR YOUR DEPOSITS
- Over 8,000 Artesia Credit Union member-owners can rest assured that their funds are safe and sound.
- As a credit union member at Artesia Credit Union, you are an owner of our not-for-profit financial cooperative. Artesia Credit Union’s first priority is your financial success, and we focus on financial security.
- Artesia Credit Union was chartered 67 years ago, and we are committed to serving our community. You can be assured that your money is safe and sound at your credit union. We have an experienced team to serve you and answer any questions or concerns.
- Artesia Credit Union deposits are federally insured.
- Federally insured credit unions offer a safe place for credit union members to save money. These deposits are protected by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund, and insured up to at least $250,000 per individual depositor—the same as any other federally insured financial institution.
- Credit Union members have never lost a penny of insured savings at a federally insured credit union.
- Artesia Credit Union does not make risky investments in Wall Street or Silicon Valley, but instead use member deposits to invest in our community members right here at home.
- You can visit www.mycreditunion.gov for more information about the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund coverage for consumers.
- Please call 575-748-9779 with any questions. Again your money is safe and secure at Artesia Credit Union, and protected up to $250,000 per individual depositor.
Ronald D. Johnston
Artesia Credit Union